blind_html Re: intro and first question

  • From: Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind_html@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 21:20:41 -0600

Nice job. This is an excellent start!!

Thanks
Nimer J

On 05/04/2009 08:44 PM, LISA BROOKS wrote:

If you want to see how much your collective help has helped me here is what I did today. I will take it back down tomorrow and put back the under construction page from the host site so I can work on it some more. I am thrilled to go to bed feeling a great accomplishment and a good start. Special thanks to Jeffrey and Neimar.

http://www.wahvi.com <http://www.wahvi.com/>

Also, here is the tutorial from w3.

http://www.w3schools.com/htmL/default.asp

Lisa