[blind-prog] Re: FW: blind-prog Settiing up Jaws 8 and Notepad++ to read indentations

  • From: "Bissett, Tom" <tom.bissett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'blind-prog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <blind-prog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 09:16:59 -0400

Hi,  I haven't used notepad++ but jaws has and indent feature.  You can turn it
on using jawsKey+v and hit I for indetation. This is a default feature.  I
believe you should beable to turn it on permantly for notepad++ through the
configuration manager or the setting center in Jaws 12.
Regards

Tom Bisset

Retail Investment Products, PCG TD

BMO Financial Group