[blind-it] Visual Basic Jaws Issues

  • From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-it@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 22:43:52 +1100

Hi.
well, got a friend to help me out with my student database application.
now, got a few problems.
on one of my forms, did a table panel layout control.
but now, my sighted friend, who was giving me some tips, said that the
controls on my form, were outside the table panel layout control.
and now how to put it back in the collumsn and rows?
jaws does not seem to read very well, in that, and does not say table panel
or something, even mousing around.
and have to use f 4 properties, and so, how do i move some of my controls to
the collumns and rows in the table panel control.
can any one help?
and also, have to mouse around, got extra data grid controls, and extra
table adaptors.
so how do i move around the form, in jaws?
as it does not seem to read very well, and a lot of having to guess where to
copy / paste things, and do not want to create the form again, just to get
all my controls in the right place?
can any one offer any tips, techniques, or suggestions?
really stuck?
cheers Marvin.
E-mail: startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx
MSN: sttartrekcafe@xxxxxxx
Skype: startrekcafe
We Are The Borg! You Will Be Assimilated! Resistance Is Futile!
Star Trek Voyager Episode 68 Scorpian Part One