[blind-it] Re: RSA Token

  • From: Al Puzzuoli <alpuzz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "blind-it@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blind-it@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 01:22:33 +0000

Hi Scott,

I've never used this sort of security, and am only familiar with it in theory.
My guess though is that if there is an accessible solution, it would have to
come from the vender of these key ring devices. Is there any way we could find
out who makes the things? With that information, maybe  we could be of more
help.

--Al