[blind-internet-tv] Re: ROKU Issues?

  • From: "Petro T Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-internet-tv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2018 17:23:44 -0400

Hi
Thank you. As for radio stations via timer recordings I am using a software app with Windows 10 with JAWS 2018. All the best.

-----Original Message----- From: Chime Hart
Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2018 12:09 PM
To: blind-internet-tv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [blind-internet-tv] Re: ROKU Issues?

Well Petro, as far as I know there are no recording options. I think the ROKU
goes for around $69. As far as Sports, since I am not currently a fan, I would
need to examine those options for you, but certainly if you are blind, you will
enjoy those events `much better on Radio. There are several items such as
Pandora and shoutcast which may have games. I think an Apple 3rd generation has
a larger radio section. I did have a site listing roku channels, but either its
gone or I typed in wrong.
Chime