[blind-geek] Re: Accessible Music Service?

  • From: "Amanda Lacy" <lacy925@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-geek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 17:56:05 -0500

I use last.fm, though I've had problems with it. I'd say it's accessible enough to listen to music, but if I want to go into my library and make changes, some are difficult and others impossible. If someone knows of another site that works better I'd be interested too. ----- Original Message ----- From: "William L Houts" <lukaeon@xxxxxxxxx>