[blind-geek] Accessible Music Service?

  • From: William L Houts <lukaeon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-geek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 15:52:22 -0700

Hi,

Can someone direct me towards an accessible, inexpensive music service? I seem to remember seeing a JAWS script for Rhapsody. I'm a little wary of that one, though, since I tried to sign up for a test drive and couldn't even find the registration page, even though I read their interminable user contract. I have downloaded tracks from Amazon, but their cloud player seems a little clunky to me. I'll try both of these again and more, though, if I can finally get something that's workable.

Thanks, fellow blinks.

--Bill

This message was posted to the Blind-Geek mailing list. Learn more at
http://blind-geek.com/list.html.