[blind-democracy] Re: uber fined in cal partially for violating ada

  • From: Miriam Vieni <miriamvieni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 18:17:27 -0400

Bob,

The people on the lists appear to get every new thing that comes out. It
just amazes me. I am interested to know what Helping Hands does for people
and what they do to get the help. I'm interested because I find Robert
Acosta's numerous announcements of all his on line discussion groups
repeated on almost every blindness list I'm on, incredibly annoying. And
when some of us have complained and suggested that one combined announcement
might be enough and that he does have his own announcements for which people
can sign up, we have been scolded by moderators. I've wondered what the deal
is. But if some of those moderators have actually gotten stuff from Acosta's
organization, I can understand what is happening.