[blind-democracy] Re: my own thoughts on mental illness and guns

  • From: Miriam Vieni <miriamvieni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2015 13:07:42 -0400

Abdulah,

We had a white guy kill people in Arizona a few years ago and another one
kill people in Oregan now. And another one killed children in Sandy Hook a
while back. Whatever label the media chooses for them, they were clearly
psychotic. So I was writing about how to prevent thos kinds of shooting. I
wasn't writing about the unfairness of how they're labeled.