[blind-democracy] RE: [blind-democracy] Jill Stein: ‘A Green New Deal’

  • From: "Bob Hachey" <bhachey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2015 02:16:16 -0400

Hi Roger,
I'd argue that Stein represents a worthy transition from today's horrible US
government to a workers paradise.
Yes, she does accept the corporate forms, but workers would get a far better
deal under Stein than with any other candidate including Sanders whose support
of current foreign policy would make it difficult to make the massive military
cuts needed to free up funding for things like better infrastructure and a
living wage for all Americans. Short of revolt, I'll support folks like Sanders
and Stein as vast improvements over what we have today. IF Sanders does ask
his supporters to go for Clinton, he will lose my support faster than water
running down the drane.
Bob Hachey