[blind-democracy] Re: bible in cover of a Quran

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81" for DMARC)
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 22:11:10 -0500

Shouldn't a woman priest more properly be called a priestess?

On 12/14/2015 7:30 AM, Martian.Lady wrote:

HI Joe
In general, I agree with you. The group of women priests is a very different group. Although I don’t agree with all they do they come close. They accept everyone who comes to them. They use the “All Inclusive Bible”. I’ve never seen such a loving accepting group. They have sent me E-Mails with anything that needs to be read.
Marsha