[blind-democracy] addendum, debatae

  • From: Miriam Vieni <miriamvieni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 14:25:58 -0400

I just discovered that it will also be live streamed from CNN Go, so if
people own a computer and can pay for the internet, they can watch it. But
again, you need to pay to watch it. It's also being broadcast on a radio
station, Westwood 1, whatever that is. Well, I'm just old and spoiled and I
remember when one could just turn on a radio or TV for free and watch a
political debate. That was when politicians wanted voters to know what was
going on.