[blind-democracy] Re: We must thank Roger

  • From: Miriam Vieni <miriamvieni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 09:54:49 -0400

And what's your small concern?

From: blind-democracy-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blind-democracy-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Frank Ventura
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2015 4:23 AM
To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [blind-democracy] Re: We must thank Roger

As is managing the list. Freelists web interface for admins is very
accessible. It avoids some of the accessibility issues with Googlegroups and
avoids some of thespam issues with Yahoogroups. I moderate a few groups on
Freelists and find it easy to use. I only have one small concern that may
effect this list but hopefully it won't be a problem.
Frank