[blind-democracy] Re: We must thank Roger

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 13:59:51 -0400

For Pete's sake, what is your small concern?

On 6/22/2015 4:23 AM, Frank Ventura wrote:

As is managing the list. Freelists web interface for admins is very accessible.
It avoids some of the accessibility issues with Googlegroups and avoids some of
thespam issues with Yahoogroups. I moderate a few groups on Freelists and find
it easy to use. I only have one small concern that may effect this list but
hopefully it won't be a problem.
Frank