[blind-democracy] Re: The Mirage of Justice

  • From: "joe harcz Comcast" <joeharcz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 09:03:53 -0500

I've been fighting the bogus and discredited system as this suggests. My arrest was bogus and in fact was a political hit and I was arrested for attempting to leaflet on the State Capitol lawn which is the most protectcted place for such protests! Yet, I had to post $250 in bond for my "arrogence". I've had untold expenses in several court filings, etc. let alone transportation and other expenses. And twice I'vve turned down a bogus proffer of "disorderly conducte" and a hundred and twenty-five dollar fine to make this shit go away!

Also the NFB of Michigan has paid already $5,000 to a lawyer to handle thisbullsit which should have been thrown out on its fucking face to begin with.

And I've been doing the legal work too!!! And I've been pushing and informing the ACLU on a counter suit!!

Now, I'm just one blind man who is taking on this entire discrideted state machine here.

Imagine and, I mean this kindly, I really do....

But, just imagine how fucked up things are for people who don't have my intellectual resources.

I see poor fuckers in court getting screwed everyday by the state.

And some of these unfortunates are really bad boys and girls, but, mostly they are just poor schmucks getting really screwed by an exploitative system that is rigged from the get go against the little person with limited resources.

Then we get overt racists, like Trumpplaying us against the "other". That is the trump hand played in the card game called "fascism".

Blame the "other". Blame the "other". Blame the "other".

Hitler did it with Jews. They were the "other".

Now it is Muslims, disabled folks, and immigrants.

And all of us in the 99 percent which are "the other".

P. T. Barnum would be proud. No, indeed, Josef Goebbles the mast of the "big lie theory" would be proud.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Hachey" <bhachey@xxxxxxxxxxx>