[blind-democracy] Re: The Clinton Campaign Is Obstructing Change to the Democratic Platform

  • From: "Martian.Lady" <martian.lady@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 13:49:35 -0500

Hi
As far as I am concerned, the Democratic party is being run by the neocons. People kept trying to tell us that Bernie was pulling Hilary toward the left. It looks to me that Hilary is shredding Bernie to pieces. Once again, I am disappointed about this stuff. I thought Bernie was willing to stand up for what he believes. It looks like this isn't the case. All the changes he wants to make are being thrown under the bus. Hilary is very unprincipled. She said anything people wanted to hear. I wouldn't be surprised if she was willing to revive the Tar Sands pipe line.

Marsha