[blind-democracy] Re: Testing the new list

  • From: "R. E. Driscoll Sr" <llocsirdsr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 10:51:47 -0500

All:

Using the Reply All resulted in a copy being sent to me. This addressed the message to "blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx".
I am resending this message using the "Reply" to address the message. This action addressed the message to "blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"

R. E. (Dick) Driscoll, Sr.

On 6/22/2015 10:39 AM, R. E. Driscoll Sr wrote:

List - All:
I am sending this message by selecting Reply All. I am trying to see or determine if this selection results in my getting a copy of the message. I m using Mozilla Thunderbird.
R. E. (Dick) Driscoll, Sr.

On 6/21/2015 9:31 PM, Jen And Aiken wrote:
Most lists are set up where you don't get copies of your message back. This particular one is set up where you don't get your original message however I'm not sure if it can be done with this server, where you can set the membership or individual to be notified of their message being distributed to the list as a whole. I never ran a group on this server so can't say much about the options they have on this particular interface. I'm more familiar with he mailmen program as yahoogroups. Hope that helps answer your question. Jen

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 21, 2015, at 7:26 PM, "Bob Hachey" <bhachey@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bhachey@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hi all,

Just tried to post and did not get the message back. Good to see our list coming back.

Bob Hachey

Avast logo <https://www.avast.com/antivirus>

---