[blind-democracy] Re: Testing the new list

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 14:30:40 -0400

I am using Thunderbird myself and I am getting copies of my messages. I didn't get them for a very long time on the old list. Wait, something occurs to me. Are you using GMail? If you are using GMail the default setting is for one's own messages on a list to not come back to you.

On 6/22/2015 11:39 AM, R. E. Driscoll Sr wrote:

List - All:
I am sending this message by selecting Reply All. I am trying to see or determine if this selection results in my getting a copy of the message. I m using Mozilla Thunderbird.
R. E. (Dick) Driscoll, Sr.

On 6/21/2015 9:31 PM, Jen And Aiken wrote:
Most lists are set up where you don't get copies of your message back. This particular one is set up where you don't get your original message however I'm not sure if it can be done with this server, where you can set the membership or individual to be notified of their message being distributed to the list as a whole. I never ran a group on this server so can't say much about the options they have on this particular interface. I'm more familiar with he mailmen program as yahoogroups. Hope that helps answer your question. Jen

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 21, 2015, at 7:26 PM, "Bob Hachey" <bhachey@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bhachey@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hi all,

Just tried to post and did not get the message back. Good to see our list coming back.

Bob Hachey

Avast logo <https://www.avast.com/antivirus>