[blind-democracy] How about this for a dirty trick?

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81" for DMARC)
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 23:33:18 -0400

I just heard a news item on the television that seems to be the story of how the cops are playing dirty tricks on the mentally deficient. I think this happened in Texas. I say I think because it is my habit to turn on the 11:00 news while I am preparing to go to bed and I am only half listening. But if I got this right it seems that the police made an announcement on social media that if you are in possession of methamphetamine it may be contaminated with Ebola. They went on to urge anyone who was in possession of meth to bring it to the police station to be tested for their own safety. Well, stupid idiots started coming in and handing over their crank to the cops and were promptly arrested.