[blind-democracy] Re: FW: Ex-congressman calls for revenge against President Obama and Black Lives Matter for Dallas shooting

  • From: "joe harcz Comcast" <joeharcz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2016 22:16:04 -0400

Yes, it was former congressman Joe Walsh nowadays a talk show host who is a not thinly veiled outright racists. These guys don't use the "dog whistle" racists shit. They just come right out and say it nowadays.

And let me say this too....For I must... I am deeply disappointed as are many with Obama, though not as harsh as some from the progressive perspective which doesn't even need to be debated.

But, this racial element is clear and stupid and pure bullshit and repulsive. And it has been there from the beginning with the President.

I judge him on the content of his character, which is excelent though flawed as we all are . And I judge him on his policies as we all do and should do in a democracy.

I do not judge The President on the color of his skin.

I'm so saddened in that so many have done so.

I really remember back to his election and to his innaugaration and my utter elation, let alone amazment, that maybe we crossed the racial divid.

How, naive I was on that.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Miriam Vieni" <miriamvieni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>