[blind-democracy] Re: FW: #AskTrumpAboutHer

  • From: Alice Dampman Humel <alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2015 16:13:13 -0400

Oh, no, I think they are a dedicated part of it by conviction and by action. If
they were just a front for the enemy, they’d be far less rabid, far less
dangerous, and far easier to be bought by the other side for a higher price,
being sarcastic in that last, but only a little...
On Aug 6, 2015, at 3:47 PM, Miriam Vieni <miriamvieni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Only, all those folks aren't the enemy. They're just fronting for it.