[blind-democracy] Re: Donald Trump's "Ban Muslims" Proposal Is Wildly Dangerous but Not Far Outside the US Mainstream

  • From: "R. E. Driscoll Sr" <llocsirdsr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 10:09:31 -0600

All:
Please speak softly and sweetly with honeyed words for you never know when at some time in the future you will be required to eat them!
(An unoriginal saying which I have purloined and combined over a period of years)
R. E. (Dick) Driscoll, Sr.

Senator Joe Mccarthy is laughing in his grave. I can just see it now “are you or have you ever been a member of the Muslim faith”. Flip that around and it would be clearly hate speech but to Trumpazoids there are no boundaries.