[blind-democracy] Re: Donald Trump's "Ban Muslims" Proposal Is Wildly Dangerous but Not Far Outside the US Mainstream

  • From: "Bob Hachey" <bhachey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2015 20:00:05 -0500

Hi Miriam,
Very sad stuff indeed here. Guess maybe now that wage injustice and income
inequality will be taking a back seat to the fear of more violence. You
know, I've been thinking that maybe it's not really fear, but the using of
fear as an excuse to be bigoted and show our ugliest side without shame..
I do have one question. The article says in part:
"Given that an ISIS attack in Paris just helped fuel the sweeping election
victory of an actually fascist party in France, "
I Googled French elections and it looks like there haven't been any
elections since 2014.
Bob Hachey