[blind-democracy] Re: Clinton Foundation Investigation Update: Key Details About Financial and Political Dealings

  • From: "Martian.Lady" <martian.lady@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 14:01:41 -0500

Hi
I don't know how much the Republicans are blowing this out of proportion but I think there are some lapses in honest actions.
A person can say that the Clinton Charity does many many good things but then the Mob does a lot of good things also. Does this mean we should whole heartedly support the mob?
I think this election has no good choices. I can not vote for either of them.

Marsha