[blind-democracy] Re: Bernie Sanders Says He Wouldn't End Drone Program

  • From: Miriam Vieni <miriamvieni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2015 13:36:21 -0400

Code Pink has done at Obama's talks, in senate hearings, etc., precisely
what the Black Lives Matter women did at Sanders' rally. They have called
out in the midst of speeches and testimony. The Black Lives Matter people
did precisely the same thing. The problem was the response of the white
Sanders supporters and also, the ineptitude of Sanders and the people
running the rallies in terms of dealing with the interruptions. There's
another really good description of what happened in Seattle, in the current
issue of The Nation, now on BARD. Of course, BARD has been having problems
for the past two days and is down again, but I assume it will be back up
soon.