[blind-democracy] Re: Apocalyptic Capitalism

  • From: "joe harcz Comcast" <joeharcz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 08:34:20 -0500

Anyone who has hunted, and/or raised the animals one has eaten knows the
realities.
Urban America doesn't really know where meat comes from.

But the fact that one must slaughter animals to survive does not make one a
monster.

Much of my family are farmers and indeed also livestock folks.

We recently for example ate turkeys that oe of my brothers raised this summer
and fall.

They were a source of amusement to my folks who watched them raised from the
sun room.

By the way they were quite delicious.