[blind-democracy] Re: Apocalyptic Capitalism

  • From: Miriam Vieni <miriamvieni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blind-democracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 17:54:10 -0500

Actually, the chickens don't have to stay in a coop, but they do have to
stay in an enclosed area for all the reasons you mention. One of my uncles
also owned a chicken farm and my family visited there during my later
childhood and early teens. Again, the purpose of the farm was only to
produce eggs, which he sold. When he needed more chickens, he purchased baby
chickens from somewhere or other. I remember entering a finished heated room
with windows, and the floor was covered with baby chicks. I have no idea how
he got them. It's kind of like they all arrived by parcel post one day.

From: blind-democracy-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx