[blind-chess] Re: Test on Administering the Coup De Gras

  • From: "Hugh Pharis" <h62730mp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 08:26:36 -0400

Have at it, friend!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: R Dinger
  To: chess
  Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 9:49 PM
  Subject: [blind-chess] Test on Administering the Coup De Gras

  I have a collection of chess ending puzzles taken from a book by Larry Evans.
 There are about 30 puzzles that start easy and gradually get harder, teaching
you how to win the ending.

  I am thinking I will start posting them Monday, one every day or two so you
have time to consider carefully.  I will publish in FEN form one rank to a line
and suitable for loading into a chess engine, if desired.

  How does that sound?  Any suggestions or requests for other formats?

  I will be away most of tomorrow, but I will look at your answers when I get
back.

  Richard