[blind-chess] Re: Test on Administering the Coup De Gras

  • From: "alvin blazik" <ablazik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 23:06:51 -0400

Sounds good to me!
Alvin

----- Original Message -----
From: R Dinger
To: chess
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 9:49 PM
Subject: [blind-chess] Test on Administering the Coup De Gras

I have a collection of chess ending puzzles taken from a book by Larry Evans.
There are about 30
puzzles that start easy and gradually get harder, teaching you how to win the
ending.

I am thinking I will start posting them Monday, one every day or two so you
have time to consider
carefully.  I will publish in FEN form one rank to a line and suitable for
engine, if desired.

How does that sound?  Any suggestions or requests for other formats?

I will be away most of tomorrow, but I will look at your answers when I get
back.

Richard