[blind-chess] Re: Spoiler Alert Problem WAC094

  • From: "Brandt Steenkamp" <brandt.steenkamp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 09:27:18 +0200

The question, how do you know who's supposed to move first? I played twice
using white first, in to boath a 3 fold draw and a long drawn out white win.

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

I am prowd to be one of the funguys of mushroomFm. Tune in to an Eclectic mess
every Friday at 7 AM eastern, or 12 PM in the UK by visiting
http://www.mushroomFm.com/

Contact me:

Mobile/iMessage/WatsApp: +27781205013

Email: brandt.steenkamp@xxxxxxxxx