[blind-chess] Requesting Players Help on Game Records

  • From: "R Dinger" <rrdinger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "chess" <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 12:50:27 -0800

Hello Players,

I am requesting that all players please try to remember to include the
following information with all game records sent in for scoring:
1. Please indicate the Division of the tournament the game goes with.
2. Please show the last names of the players indicating their color in the game.
3.  Using initial capital letters only in names is helpful.
4. Please make an effort to keep the move record cleaned up and readable as
they are mailed back and forth.  Moves preceded by 15 or 20 greater than signs
are hard to listen to and very slow as well!  And take pity on poor Rod, who
has to clean this stuff up.
5. And, if possible, please try to use standard PGN notation if you know it.

When I enter your results into my computer, I need the tournament, division,
players, score and number of moves.  If you do not include the tournament
division, I have to stop and look it up in the tournament rules just to be
certain of my unreliable memory.

Thank you for your help.

Richard