[blind-chess] Position analysis

  • From: "alvin blazik" <ablazik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 08:22:23 -0400

OK,
Black has the better board position. It has a small space advantage, a better
defense of its King
and its Rook controls the entire d file.  Don't worry about the b7 Pawn, if
captured by White Queen
then Blacks Bishop captures White Queen, White Rook captures Black Bishop and
then Black Queen
captures White Rook, Black loses 4 points and White loses 14 points.  Blacks
next move,nxg2
followed by Kxg2 would further weaken Whites King defense and better Blacks
position.
Alvin