[blind-chess] Ladder ordering, was: Re: Current Ladder Players

  • From: "R Dinger" <rrdinger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 20:21:27 -0700

Well first of all I just discovered that Ken has not asked to play in the
tournament.  So my including him was an error on my part.

Second, if we start out in reverse order, the top players will be at the bottom
of the ladder and have to climb up.  I'm not certain everyone is comfortable
with that idea, however.  That approach does make the lower rated players
sitting ducks.  Please think this over carefully and express your thoughts.

I merely suggested it, the final decision is up to those of you that are
playing.

I am not going to enter the tournament at this time as I have too many irons in
the fire already.

Richard