[blind-chess] Re: Chess game on the list

  • From: "R Dinger" <rrdinger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 18:52:11 -0700

Alvin and Uwe,

Although I only have one vote just like the rest of you, I encourage you to continue playing this out on the list. Let us not second guess the outcome before the game is finished.

I think Alvin has a real good idea with his notion to play a game out on the list as a learning tool. We can always work out the kinks as we go along.

Richard
----- Original Message ----- From: "alvin blazik" <ablazik@xxxxxxxxxxx>