[blind-chess] Carol, Re: Chess game on the list

  • From: "R Dinger" <rrdinger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blind-chess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 14:55:52 -0700

Hi Carol and all,

I think we can do it both ways.

How about if I collect all the posts from Alvin and Uwe and post the entire
game with comments in line once the game is over.  We may even get someone like
Rod to annotate the game.

Then those of you wanting to follow along in real time like Anna can continue
to do so.  Those of you that want to see the whole game can simply wait for the
entire collection.

Some may want to do both as there is a different flavor to following the action
as it happens as opposed to reviewing the game after it is done.

How does that sound?

remember, we are still feeling our way here, so all ideas are welcome.  If new
ideas work, that is great.  If they don't, we simply will try a different way
next time.  Please keep the ideas coming, there are really no bad ideas.

Richard