[bksvol-discuss] Re: yes and no..

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 20:56:42 -0500

Hi, Kelly. If you really believe that what you have is a better copy than
what's in the collection, you could always email Gustavo and ask him to kick it
back onto the downloads page. Just tell him you have a perfected copy that's
better than the one in the collection, but since you're validating it...well,
you could submit it as a replacement, but if you want the original submitter to
still have their credit, asking Gustavo to put it back on the list so you can
grab it again will still let you get your validation in. Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.