[bksvol-discuss] working with BrailleNote and Kurzweil

  • From: Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 10:16:32 -0800

I recently read The Kite Runner on my BrailleNote. I made a number of
corrections as I went along. In my opinion it is such a worthwhile and
enjoyable book to read that I would like to upgrade its good status on
Bookshare to excellent. I plan to scan the book with Kurzweil. If I follow
along on the BrailleNote making corrections when necessary, can I then
successfully upload it as an RTF file? It seems to me that it would be much
faster to do it this way than to try to read and upload the book with Kurzweil.
If any of you have done this with a book, will you please let me know how
successful you were and pass on any advice. Thank you. Jill