[bksvol-discuss] Re: will be scanning

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 09:03:03 -0400

Oh thank you. Please add gardening books to the download page. We gardeners need things to read when it is to cold to garden.

Books which emphasize organic gardening and how to landscape are very good. By landscaping I mean things like what flowers bloom when, what grows in what climate, what grows well together, ideas for perenial and annuals growing together and on and on. Thank you again.

E.

harvesting lots of bush beans and tomatoes plus basil parsley chives celery leaves and a few potatoes
Soon yellow peppers will be ready and cucumbers too.