[bksvol-discuss] Re: whom do I contact?

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 20:17:14 -0600

Hi Amber,

Pavi said the following:

"Please write to volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx *offlist*. Carrie and I will review the data and make a call on whether to send a warning email to the volunteer in question, and/or if this is a recurring pattern, we will have to subtract credits from the proofreader’s account."

Judy s.

Amber Wallenstein wrote:
Whom would I contact about people who take very little time on editing of books? I submitted a book this morning and with in an hour or two, it was up for validation. I read through the book, which is nearly four hundred pages long and really wish someone who cared about validating had grabbed it. Although I didn't see any errors when I uploaded, I am disappointed my book didn't get a good validator. I remember someone telling us whom to write to at bookshare but don't remember any more details.
Amber