[bksvol-discuss] Re: whom do I contact?

  • From: Laura Ann <agapetouchmassage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 20:26:17 -0500

Pavi I think is who you would contact.

They may have done a spell check and spot checked but didn't read it through....
Maybe?

Just hoping to be positive.

Good luck and take care.
Laura Ann
At 08:13 PM 3/20/2009, you wrote:
Whom would I contact about people who take very little time on editing of books? I submitted a book this morning and with in an hour or two, it was up for validation. I read through the book, which is nearly four hundred pages long and really wish someone who cared about validating had grabbed it. Although I didn't see any errors when I uploaded, I am disappointed my book didn't get a good validator. I remember someone telling us whom to write to at bookshare but don't remember any more details.
Amber
Book blog:
<http://community.livejournal.com/book_cuddler/>http://community.livejournal.com/book_cuddler/
I have accepted a seat in the House of Representatives, and thereby have consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I give
John Adams
E-Mail: <mailto:amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx