[bksvol-discuss] Re: when a resubmitted book:

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 16:58:40 -0600

Gisela,  not sure what you mean,  but even if an excellent book is
resubmitted for improvements,  it is quite possible that the new copy is
better than the old one.  I suggest that such evaluation can be best done
by volunteers equipped with one of the last versions of Kurzweil,  which
can do spelling rating on the entire book and come up with a numeric
rating.

G.

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

"Gisela Vazquez" <gvazquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
12/13/2004 04:49 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] when a resubmitted book:

is rated excellent do I reject it out of hand?
Gisela

Gisela Vazquez

MSW

"Progress comes from the intelligent use of experience".