[bksvol-discuss] Re: when a resubmitted book:

  • From: "Gisela Vazquez" <gvazquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 22:06:34 -0500

sometimes it helps to compare the two. I know Kurzweil has that ability through
ranked spelling, but I know you don't have that, so I'm
not sure what, if anything, you could do to determine which one is indeed
better. I'm not even sure if that's what you meant, though. *smile*

Hi julie,

that is in part what I meant.  the other part had to do with someone mentioning
that if a book was already rated excellent, it should be rejected. I could
always release them.  They just looked like easy reads because they were
children's books, and I liked the authoress.  the diferences seemed to do with
the chapter headings mostly.

gisela