[bksvol-discuss] Re: what to do when you can't find copyright info

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 01:40:56 -0800

Yes, Amazon should have the copyright information
 click on the title when you get the book on the site and scroll down; you
should get allkinds of info about the book including the copyright info
 Don't you hate that so many books aren't being published in print any
more? And libraries are stocking ebooks and not print books (which means I
have to buy more -- and even that's hard to do as so many authors are
publishing in ebook format and  print books are hard to find on bookselling
sites
 Cindy