[bksvol-discuss] validation list

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 19:33:51 -0700 (PDT)

Two other things I'd like to see next to a book on the
download list -- and the Comments section that lists
the book's history seems big enough to hold them --
are the number of pages and the edition, i.e.,
publication date, LP or not, etc. Now, in order to
find out if how big a book is, or if we can obtain the
right book in case there are missing pages, we have to
download the book and then, if it's bigger than we
have time for under the circumstances, release it.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail