[bksvol-discuss] Re: validating first book

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 00:47:13 -0400

Dear Ernie,

Your comments will be a refreshing break from the Silmarillion. It may grow on me, but right now when I'm reading it, I feel like I'm at a party where I don't know anyone and after dozens of introductions I can't remember who is which.

I'm glad to have set you straight on who came first the Tolkien or the Wood, now pass it on to your Guru, who was a pretender if he or she didn't know this without our guidance.

Tolkien details, great! Send them to;

airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Always with love,

Lissi