[bksvol-discuss] Re: uploading in ie versus firefox

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 11:48:56 -0800 (PST)

My ie doesn't do that, though firefix did. But whoever
p[sted before (forgive my poor memory) said there was
an Options.Maybe my ie is too old and I shold download
a later one.

Cindy

P.S. that must be it. I have 5.2 I went to preferences
and found a place to change my password but I didn't
have one saved. Then I went to help and found what I
pasted below, but there was no dialogue box and
bookshare's website does not automatically save my
password.

I may or may not download a newer version. I'm not
sure there is one for the Mac (thanks, Gates). I think
I tried before.

Store a site password

1.      Go to the Web site that requires you to enter your
user name and password.
2.      In the dialog box that appears, enter your user
name and password, and then select the Remember
Password check box.

If the dialog box does not appear when you go to the
Web site, you do not need to store your site password
in Microsoft Internet Explorer. The Web site stores
your password for you.
After you store a site password, anyone who has access
to your computer can visit the site by using your
stored password.