[bksvol-discuss] Re: uploading in ie versus firefox

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 10:46:09 -0600

On my computer, when I create a password or am given one and type it, I get
a message asking me if I want Windows to save the password.  I push Enter,
which means yes, and it saves them.  I always write them down on paper so
that in the event a site has problems, I remember what they are.

Hope that helps,

Sue S.