[bksvol-discuss] Re: uploading books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 22:58:00 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, Marty. I wonder how difficult it would be for engineering to put that
on the check in page,  so we don't have to go to our checked-out books page and
wait for it to load (which seems to take forever, smile, the site is always so
busy. I've asked Alisa if it would be possible to have something like that. The
libraries, when I put a hold on a book, tell me when my request is successful;
if it isn't, the mesage says "Unavailable"

Cindy

like “Your book (title of book) has been checked in and is awaiting
administrative approval.  Thank you.”  I’m pretty sure it is on the
top of the ‘my checked out books’ page.  That’s how I know, and if
something has gone amiss, I end up back at the beginning of the check-in
page.
>Marty
acknowledgment on the check-in page that that the check-in was successfully
completed, as the library has for holds; it takes so long for the other things
to load. Would that be possible,do you think Alisa?