[bksvol-discuss] Re: uploading books

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 10:27:31 -0800

Hi Cindy,

You can first look at your "my checked out books" page.  And if you doubt
the accuracy of that page, you can go to the "books in process" page and
from there go to "awaiting approval" and look there to see if your book is
indeed in the approval queue awaiting administrator approval.

Hope that helps.

Mayrie

  _____