[bksvol-discuss] unnumbered pages

  • From: socly@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 15:10:57 -0500

-A suggestion: perhaps it would be a good idea, if a book has unnumbered pages,
to note that in
the synopses (since we've learned that the comments don't go to readers but
only to validators).
Jill, if  you haven't already uploaded the book,maybe you could add that note.
Then people wouldn't
think maybe they're missing something.

I  had one book where all the even numbers were omitted; just the odd-numbered
pages were
numbered. I put the page numbers in brackets. Also, I put blank pages and their
page numbers in
brackets so readers won't think they're missing something.